News from British and Canadian Conservatives

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dan Hannan on spending out of recession

Dan Hannan is one of the Conservative MEPs (Members of the European Parliament) for my old constituency of South East England. It's speeches like this that keep him firmly top of the Conservative list and keep my Euro-vote firmly in his column. The next European election is in June and any British Citizen who lives overseas but has lived in England within the past 15 years can register to vote (by proxy).

2 comments:

Kez Creates said...

I heard this on the Mark Levin radio show today lol. Mark said "I love this guy" after he played it twice ;) I used to live near Oxford but I am a Canadian citizen and was only there for a couple of years under a Right To Abode, so it's too bad I can't vote by proxy :(

ukipwebmaster said...

In case you missed it here is the earlier one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDwQEEAZhWM