News from British and Canadian Conservatives

Monday, July 02, 2007

300 up!

I've just posted my 300th post since I created this blog in 2004. That means that I've posted at a rate of approximately 2 pieces a week for the past three years. That doesn't really paint a true picture, as I did not post regularly at first. Initially, I used this more as a pointer to find my contact details rather than as a true blog. These days I post much more frequently, more than once a day on average.

The number of you visiting my blog has also increased dramatically, especially over the past 4 months. I've also seen a dramatic increase in traffic from Canada since I started posting more about politics over there. Canada now vies for second place in the international visitor league table, with the USA also a source of considerable traffic. Beyond that, Ireland, France and Germany are all permanent fixtures in my hitlist and there are always a few visits from other countries around the world. I often wonder what would draw people from the far flung corners of our planet to read a blog which focuses on sunny Folkestone!

I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to comment on my blog, or contact me by email or phone. The vast majority of you have been complimentary, and I'm far too thick skinned to be worried about the rest!

1 comment:

Jae said...

Congrats on 300... wait until you reach 1000... you'll feel like a true obsessive then, trust me!