News from British and Canadian Conservatives

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Cambridge win the boat race

We went up to London to see the boat race today. Thankfully Cambridge won. I've been meaning to go up and see the race for some time, but this was my first time. Corissa and I took Gwen (my mother-in-law to be) as she is over from Canada to help with the wedding plans and Mum and Dad joined us in London.



On Good Friday we had been to Cambridge with Gwen and my Grandmother. I took them punting along the backs. It's the first time I had punted since I graduated in 2001, but I hadn't forgotten how punt! I'm still no expert and it was hard work heading back to the Scudamore's Mill Lane dock, as that was upstream, but I made it and did so with more style than most on the river, which was crowded given the fantastic bank holiday weather.

No comments: